General country information
Survace 153.302 km² about 10,5 million inhabetants Language: Serbian-Croatic
Telephone entry code 00381
Currency:Dinar VAT non refundeble
Alcohol percentage 0% while driving a vehicle
VIDOTRANS-HTG his not politically involved, we only
take in mind if it´s save to transport relief gods to a certain destination
like the post-war area Serbia.
bridges destroyed by the war are repaired again
transports in corporation with the Scottisch based relief organization Blythswood
Care relief goods to the Serbian organization
”Love your neighbour”
the minivan of “Love your neighbour” full loaded with relief goods
ready for distribution to families and children homes
Import and custom regulations for reliefgoods
What is absolutely impossible:
No meat or products containing meat
2. No milk/diary or products containing milk
3. No fish or products containing fish
4. No food whit a short expire date or an outdated expire date, e.g. 03-08 can not be transported in august 2003, in general food should have an expire date of at least 6 months after import in the country.
5. No 2de hand refrigerators because of the very strict export rules in the EU about equipment containing CFK.
What is possible but only with an import license of the ministry of agriculture:
Potatoes (consumption and seed), Rice, Seeds and milk powder with all the phyto sanitary certificates
Besides the above mentioned products almost anything
can be imported if it’s according to the following regulation:
The goods can only be used for relief projects and may never be used for trading, commercial purposes or for gain.
Your receiver must custom
clear the loads by itself:
A service like Fundatia Martha in Roemenia is not possible in Serbia but your receiver must custom clear the goods by itself, please bare in mind that your receiver must provide the following documents and import licenses:
1. Acceptation letter
2. Import license of the ministry in Beograd with the border of entrance mentioned on the license
3. Registration in the local custom computer
4. Make the custom declaration at a local expeditor
5. custom clear the goods at the customs
6. pay for all the declaration and custom fees
If you are interested in transportation or if you want
a quotation than please fill in the
great number of Serbian related links you will find below:
The official home page of Yugoslavia.
Ministry of foreign affairs
Outcom of the latest elections of parlement and
president, also links to different parties.
The constitution of 1992.
Permanen representation of
Yugoslavia at the UN in New York.
Site of Beograd.
Site of Nis.
Site of the government of Montenegro.
Ministry of foreign agffairs of Montenegro.
tourism of Montenegro.
News from and about Montenegro.
Buro for tourism
Site of the Serbian congress.
News from the government of Serbia.
Politically and economically news.
Backgroundnews and analyses about the Balkan of the
independent internet magazine Transitions Online.
Publications of Amnesty International about Yugoslavia.
The official website of the royal family of Serbia and
tourist information and
links to other sites